How to find any old post ?

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
How to find any old post ? JM Garg 12/28/11 9:39 PM
Dear all,
I think the easiest way now is to search in efi website at https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/home.
If you remember the species, search on it.
If you only remember the genus search on it & then move to the species from the list.
If you know the subject line, search on it as it maintained as it is in the website.
If you remember any local name/ word , search on it.
If you are looking for all the posts on a species, search for that species.
Like this there are endless possibilities.

This can also be done if you google search on any particular word/ species with additional search words as '+ efloraofindia'
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Re: [efloraindia:101056] How to find any old post ? Balkar 12/28/11 10:16 PM
Thanks Garg Ji this will help new members to find old posts of their interst--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Re: [efloraindia:101056] How to find any old post ? Satish Phadke 12/30/11 7:02 AM
Thanks for this informative post.

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 11:09 AM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Dr Satish Phadke
Fwd: How to find any old post ? JM Garg 8/13/12 10:17 PM