ID : Chamaesyce thymifolia from Guwahati

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
ID : Chamaesyce thymifolia from Guwahati kd_...@rediffmail.com 10/8/12 9:12 AM
Dear All,
Is it Chamaesyce thymifolia (L.) Millsp.(= Euphorbia thymifolia L.)?. Please confirm the ID.

Time of Collection : 06/10/2012
Location : Bara Bazar, Pandu, Guwahati 12(Assam)
Habit : Small herb
With regards
Karuna Kanta Das
Guwahati 781012

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.
Fwd: [efloraofindia:134306] ID : Chamaesyce thymifolia from Guwahati JM Garg 10/19/12 12:57 AM

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1980 members & 1,33,000 messages on 30/9/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 7500 species).

Fwd: [efloraofindia:134306] ID : Chamaesyce thymifolia from Guwahati JM Garg 10/28/12 12:37 AM