Hero of the Rosaceae Week :: Dr Gurcharan Singh

Showing 1-17 of 17 messages
Hero of the Rosaceae Week :: Dr Gurcharan Singh Dinesh Valke 10/9/11 11:38 AM
Dear friends,

Rosaceae Week led by Gurcharan Singh was a great success; proceeded with same fervour just as the preceding Malvaceae.
The Rosaceae Week saw 170 uploads.

Hearty congratulations to Gurcharan ji for his 49 species' upload, as usual with his meticulous description of the plant with fitting photographs.
Congratulations to all the contributors who put their share of Rosaceae plants.

Top numbers of uploads listed below:

Dr. Gurcharan Singh49
Aarti S Khale19
Bhagyshree Ranade13
Dr. Ritesh Choudhary12
Narendra Joshi10
Dinesh Valke10
Balkar Singh9
Mani Nair9
Prashant Awale8

Many thanks to all who contributed by providing appreciation, useful comments, identification and useful information, and making the threads very interesting.
Congratulations once again.

Regards.
Dinesh
Re: [efloraofindia:86955] Hero of the Rosaceae Week :: Dr Gurcharan Singh Balkar 10/9/11 11:47 AM
Congrts to Dr Gurcharan Singh ji and All contributors
Special Thanks to Dinesh Ji for this exercise--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Re: [efloraofindia:86955] Hero of the Rosaceae Week :: Dr Gurcharan Singh tanaybose15 10/9/11 11:48 AM
Congrats to Sir Ji for awesome achievement ...but I was sad to see 49 but I am sure
Sir Ji will make the half century .....
COME ON SIR JI U CAN TAKE THE LAST RUN !!!

TANAY
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Re: [efloraofindia:86956] Hero of the Rosaceae Week :: Dr Gurcharan Singh Madhuri Pejaver 10/9/11 11:52 AM
Congratulations sirji
Madhuri