euphorbia rothiana, mahabeleshwar

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
euphorbia rothiana, mahabeleshwar mohina macker 10/7/12 8:20 AM
euphorbia rothiana, last week at mahabeleshwar
regards
mohina macker
Re: [efloraofindia:134192] euphorbia rothiana, mahabeleshwar Gurcharan Singh 10/7/12 9:24 AM
looking very similar to E. lathyris uploaded by me from kashmir, except for alternate leaves and more pointed gland horn tips here.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

mohina macker

--

Re: [efloraofindia:134656] euphorbia rothiana, mahabeleshwar mohina macker 10/8/12 9:23 AM
This is all so interesting