NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL

Showing 1-23 of 23 messages
NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL suri 4/21/12 9:04 AM
Dear  CMA'S  AND FUTURE CMA'S TAKE A LOOK ON THIS,

Need of change the name  of the
 icwaportal   AS    COST ACCOUNTANTS PORTAL      OR         CMA PORTAL

please react on the need of change the portal name

please comment on this and share your ideas on the issue

if you like this issue please rise your voice on this and support it.
Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL plbabu 4/21/12 9:06 AM
CMA PORTAL

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL guru 4/21/12 9:13 AM
Hi Portal,

       This "COST ACCOUNTANT PORTAL"
( or ) "CMA PORTAL" name is good to hear as due to change with official website too .....!
RE: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL gaurav batra 4/21/12 2:00 PM
Hi friends,

I need revision test papers for june 2012 as less than 50 days left for our exams. Of final both groups.pls send it at g_ba...@yahoo.co.in
Or pls pass on any new link from which i can download it.pls reply guys.its urgent

Gaurav
Sent from my Nokia phone

( or ) "CMA PORTAL" name is good to hear as due to change with official
website too .....!

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM, ICWAportal on behalf of plbabu 9 <
icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> CMA PORTAL
>

> On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM, ICWAportal on behalf of suri <
> icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
>> *Dear  CMA'S  AND FUTURE CMA'S TAKE A LOOK ON THIS,*
>> *
>> *
>> *
>>
>> Need of change the name  of the* icwaportal   AS    COST ACCOUNTANTS
>> PORTAL      OR         CMA PORTAL
>>
>> *please react on the need of change the portal name*

>> please comment on this and share your ideas on the issue
>>
>> if you like this issue please rise your voice on this and support it.
>>
>> --
>>

>  --

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL Boovan 4/22/12 8:24 PM
"CMA PORTAL"  Name is Nice to Hear

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM, ICWAportal on behalf of suri <icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

"கடவுளின் அருளால் சாந்தியும், சமாதானமும் உண்டாகட்டும் "

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL Raj Kumar Agarwal 4/22/12 8:36 PM
CMA PORTAL will be good, because we are Cost and Management Accountant.With Regards,
Diptesh Nawal
Chairman (SAMA, Ranchi)
ICWAI (Final)
9386247821
(Great personalities never say any thing, their name is enough to create difference!)

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL shihab m 4/22/12 9:33 PM
"CMA PORTAL"  is nice name to this portal.

On 4/23/12, ICWAportal on behalf of Raj Kumar Agarwal

<icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> CMA PORTAL will be good, because we are Cost and Management Accountant.
>
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:54 AM, ICWAportal on behalf of Boovan <
> icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
>> "CMA PORTAL"  Name is Nice to Hear
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM, ICWAportal on behalf of suri <
>> icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>> *Dear  CMA'S  AND FUTURE CMA'S TAKE A LOOK ON THIS,*
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *
>>>
>>> Need of change the name  of the* icwaportal   AS    COST ACCOUNTANTS
>>> PORTAL      OR         CMA PORTAL
>>>
>>> *please react on the need of change the portal name*

>>> please comment on this and share your ideas on the issue
>>>
>>> if you like this issue please rise your voice on this and support it.
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>>

>> "கடவுளின் அருளால் சாந்தியும், சமாதானமும் உண்டாகட்டும் "
>>
>> --

> *With Regards,*

> Diptesh Nawal
> Chairman (SAMA, Ranchi)
> ICWAI (Final)
> 9386247821
> *(**Great personalities never say any thing, their name is enough to create
> difference!**)*

RE: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL gaurav batra 4/22/12 7:37 PM
Guys,

Reply.need them urgently

Thanks

Sent from my Nokia phone
Or pls pass on any new link from which i can download it.pls reply guys.its urgent

Gaurav
Sent from my Nokia phone
( or ) "CMA PORTAL" name is good to hear as due to change with official
website too .....!

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM, ICWAportal on behalf of plbabu 9 <
icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> CMA PORTAL

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL Vijayakumar Natarajan 4/22/12 11:14 PM
"CMA portal" seems good
Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL Disha Kadu 4/22/12 11:24 PM
COST ACCOUNTANTS PORTAL

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM, ICWAportal on behalf of suri <icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL VEERU 4/22/12 11:56 PM
COST ACCOUNTANTS PORTAL....

 but i think our institute members does nt consider dis views...!!!
--
*Thanks & Regards**

VEERRAJ ANAGANI
+91 8978 507 607

P.Srinivas & Co.,
Cost Accountants

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL suri 4/23/12 12:47 AM
thanks for the sharing the your views on  cma portal
Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL gursharan kaur 4/23/12 2:08 AM
yeah it should be CMA Portal ...... Thanks & Regards,
Mrs.Gursharan Kaur

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL chetna tailor 4/23/12 2:13 AM
CMA PORTAL
Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL suri 4/23/12 5:16 AM
PLEASE FIND THE WAY TO CHANGE OUR PORTAL NAME AS CMA PORTAL

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:43 PM, ICWAportal on behalf of chetna tailor <icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
CMA PORTAL

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL balasaheb bhosale 4/23/12 9:31 PM
good for us

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:54 AM, ICWAportal on behalf of Boovan <icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"CMA PORTAL"  Name is Nice to Hear

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM, ICWAportal on behalf of suri <icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dear  CMA'S  AND FUTURE CMA'S TAKE A LOOK ON THIS,

Need of change the name  of the
 icwaportal   AS    COST ACCOUNTANTS PORTAL      OR         CMA PORTAL

please react on the need of change the portal name

please comment on this and share your ideas on the issue

if you like this issue please rise your voice on this and support it.

"கடவுளின் அருளால் சாந்தியும், சமாதானமும் உண்டாகட்டும் "

With Regards,
Diptesh Nawal
Chairman (SAMA, Ranchi)
ICWAI (Final)
9386247821
(Great personalities never say any thing, their name is enough to create difference!)

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.
Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL MANJU GOWDA 4/23/12 11:06 PM
CMA PORTAL
Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL Govinda 4/23/12 11:25 PM
Dear Professional crew,
As per my knowledge it should be CMA PORTAL.

Regards,
Govind
Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL ahmed sait 4/24/12 1:36 AM

CMA PORTAL.............That sounds good.....

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL vadlamudi mahesh 4/24/12 1:43 AM
CMA portal Good guys

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM, ICWAportal on behalf of ahmed sait <icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

CMA PORTAL.............That sounds good.....

RE: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL Suresh Kumar Singh 4/24/12 2:39 AM

CMA Portal is very much professional..i think…!

With Best Regards,
Suresh Singh

.

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL ramlakhan ahirwar 4/24/12 6:51 PM
CMA PORTAL will be nice.

ram

On 4/24/12, ICWAportal <icwap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> CMA Portal is very much professional..i think...!
>
> With Best Regards,
> Suresh Singh
>
> .

Re: {ICWA Portal} NEED OF THE CHANGE THE NAME OF ICWAPORTAL santhoe 4/25/12 2:27 AM
CMA portal
More topics »