Suggested action after successful pinning

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Suggested action after successful pinning Ghostsigns 12/28/11 5:00 AM
I think it would be great if I was taken to the photo screen for the
photo I have just pinned immediately after pinning it.  This screen:
http://www.historypin.com/photos/#/geo:51.526626,-0.138647/zoom:21/date_from:1840-01-01/date_to:2011-12-28/dialog:8230855/tab:photo_tab_content/

This would allow a quick check that everything appears as intended and
also provide the option to post to Facebook/Twitter immediately.

As it is currently the post-pinning options are to add new photos and
to see my photos which are just the same links as are always at the
top right (Pin and My Stuff).
Re: Suggested action after successful pinning Rebekkah Abraham 12/28/11 11:13 AM
we are doing some upgrades in the spring, one of which will be to allow easier posting to Facebook and Twitter straight after you have uploaded a photo. It will also make it clearer what photos you have just posted.