Happy Teachers' Day!

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Happy Teachers' Day! Danishka 10/4/12 10:41 PM
Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers around the world!
Your role has been vital to the success of Hanthana Linux Project.

Thank you!
Re: [Hanthana-Community] Happy Teachers' Day! H.P.T. Priyadarshana 10/23/12 7:20 AM
Thank you Danishka, sorry for late reply,
because my net connection has few problem. it still  not fully working.
however you are also some kind of teacher. because of that i will wish you have to become real teacher in your next life and become my friend also in that life. Thanks again.

2012/10/5 Danishka Navin <dani...@gmail.com>
Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers around the world!
Your role has been vital to the success of Hanthana Linux Project.

Thank you!

ඔබට මෙම ලිපිය ලැබෙන්නේ ඔබ හන්තාන පරිශීලක සමූහයට එක්වි ඇති නිසයි.
මෙම සමූහයට ලිපියක් යැවීමට hanthana-...@googlegroups.com ඊමේල් ලිපිනය භාවිත කරන්න.

~ Feel The Freedom ~
Web Site: http://www.hanthana.org
Blog : http://blog.hanthana.org