How can you contribute to Hanthana Project

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
How can you contribute to Hanthana Project Sudaraka Wijesinghe 9/29/12 1:46 AM
http://hanthana.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute

We had many people asking how they can contribute to the Hanthana
Project. Although they got answers more or less, I feel like they didn't
get a complete answer.

Therefor the above article was put together with the details on how can
one contribute to the Project. I hope this will help the newcomers to
get the idea and our exiting members to refresh their memory.

(Please met me know if there are any mistakes in the article.)

--
Sudaraka Wijesinghe.
http://sudaraka.org/