DCL Closing on Wednesday

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
DCL Closing on Wednesday Christopher Groskopf 7/24/12 6:27 AM
Sad, but not totally unexpected news:

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20120724/NEWS08/307249985/-1/RSS01

Re: DCL Closing on Wednesday JoeQuery 7/24/12 6:34 AM
At least it wasn't a lack of business. Still sad.
Re: DCL Closing on Wednesday Chad Hutchins 7/24/12 7:32 AM
Dang that sucks... That was my goto when in town, especially now that Cafe Tazza has time limits on their internet usage now.
Re: DCL Closing on Wednesday Justin Reese 7/24/12 7:37 AM
Pre-4pm, I guess Brady's is the best bet, although outlets are limited.

After that, either Starbucks (shiver) or the Brookshires Rice Road cafe ("Java Jams" or something else equally stupid) (also, shiver).