Mozilla Tilt: more 3D DOM representation

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Mozilla Tilt: more 3D DOM representation Ben Moskowitz 7/4/11 11:45 AM
Pretty freaking cool—

Imagine a Hackasaurus mode where DOM elements were literally represented as three dimensional Lego blocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkbSBLFTSbk&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Tilt_Project_Page
http://blog.mozilla.com/tilt/

-Ben

Re: Mozilla Tilt: more 3D DOM representation Anna 7/4/11 1:57 PM
That's so cool! I used to prototype websites I was building with
Google Sketchup http://maban.co.uk/33 but that was to help me work out
z-indexes rather than DOM elements. :p

Anna
Re: Mozilla Tilt: more 3D DOM representation Atul Varma 7/8/11 8:48 AM

Yeah, tilt is awesome! Definitely need to get this into the goggles
once it's more mature.

- Atul

Re: Mozilla Tilt: more 3D DOM representation Ben Moskowitz 7/22/11 4:49 PM
Hey guys,

The first version of Tilt is out. Give it a shot:

https://raw.github.com/victorporof/Tilt/master/bin/Tilt.xpi

Install in Firefox then invoke on any page with command-shift-M.

-Ben