Please change the official userscript site

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Please change the official userscript site Connor Behan 4/17/14 9:27 PM
You link to http://userscripts.org on the front page of Grease Spot, but I think you need to distance yourselves from it. Greasmonkey is actively developed, while userscripts.org has fallen into neglect. As wiki editors have noted, the sites people should be using now are https://greasyfork.org/ and https://openuserjs.org/. I have recently transferred my scripts to them.

While there are many people who have contributed code to userscripts.org, it appears that only Jesse Andrews is an admin with server access. He is not maintaining the site anymore or letting anyone else take over for him. Today is the one year anniversary of him being silent on the forums. Unless you have more information than I do, and a big update for userscripts.org is right around the corner, it is not appropriate to give this site "official status" via the front page. Linking to the other sites, will be more helpful to the community.

Thank-you.
Re: [greasemonkey-dev] Please change the official userscript site Anthony Lieuallen 4/18/14 6:16 AM
On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Connor Behan <connor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You link to http://userscripts.org on the front page of Grease Spot, but I
> think you need to distance yourselves from it.

Done.  Thanks for the feedback.
Re: [greasemonkey-dev] Please change the official userscript site Connor Behan 4/19/14 11:29 AM

Thanks for changing the top bar link. Should the sidebar link be changed too?
Re: [greasemonkey-dev] Please change the official userscript site Anthony Lieuallen 4/21/14 6:20 AM
On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Connor Behan <connor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for changing the top bar link. Should the sidebar link be changed
> too?

Done.  Missed that one because it's in a separate template.