Length of notes makes buttons disappear

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Length of notes makes buttons disappear michael...@gmail.com 5/14/12 1:24 AM
Hi,

Since the new look been released I had some problems with tasks with long notes (usually these are links which are very long). When I have this and show the note (by default I have the notes hidden) the buttons to change date, delete, etc. disappears.
I have discovered that this is because I am using a browser window with reduced width, i.e. I do not have the browser window in maximum size but have two browser windows next to each other.

Please, find an example of the problem in the attached image.

Thank you.
Re: Length of notes makes buttons disappear Cameron (GQueues) 5/16/12 9:47 AM
Thanks for the detailed report and screenshot, Michael.

It looks the long links are not getting wrapped sufficiently.  I'll see if I can get this fixed in an upcoming release.

-Cameron

Re: Length of notes makes buttons disappear Cameron (GQueues) 5/30/12 7:46 PM
This issue has been resolved, so that exceptionally long links are now visually truncated (although they still work and are clickable).  This will also prevent the other buttons from disappearing.  (Note the links are shown in full when you go to edit the notes section).

Inline image 1

Thanks again for reporting this issue, Michael!

-Cameron
Re: Length of notes makes buttons disappear michael...@gmail.com 5/31/12 12:15 AM
Many thanks for the quick resolution of this issue!

Michael