Backspace deletes everything I just added?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Backspace deletes everything I just added? lre...@gmail.com 5/14/12 7:46 PM

Using Chrome, when NOT in a task/cell, when you hit backspace I think the browser takes thinks I want to go back to the "previous page", which then reloads all GQueues, and nothing (apparently) is saved.... so I lost all the bajillion tasks I had just entered in the past 15 minutes.  Is there a way to fix that?
Re: Backspace deletes everything I just added? Cameron (GQueues) 5/16/12 8:43 AM
I'm so sorry about this.  GQueues saves tasks as you enter them, but if you go away from the page right away, then they may have not had a chance to save completely.

I have made a change that overwrites the normal browser behavior for the "backspace" key so the browser won't take you to a previous webpage.  This change will go out in the next update.

Thanks for mentioning this issue, and sorry again for the hassle.

-Cameron