Help with "too many redirects"

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
Help with "too many redirects" Cameron (GQueues) 8/27/12 11:13 AM
If you get an error saying "too many redirects" when logging in to GQueues try going to this address instead and that should clear up the issue:

I'm still trying to track down the source of the problem, but you can get to the fully functional site at the alternate address in the meantime.

-Cameron
Re: Help with "too many redirects" workto...@gmail.com 9/8/12 2:22 PM
Have u got a link that works for the mobile version?

Thanks

Re: Help with "too many redirects" Cameron (GQueues) 9/8/12 2:26 PM
Try this:

https://gqueues-hrd.appspot.com/m

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM, <workto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Have u got a link that works for the mobile version?

Thanks

Re: Help with "too many redirects" workto...@gmail.com 9/8/12 2:33 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.. that got me in but its empty. I Think it might be the same issue you solved earlier, going from googlemail to gmail?

Thanks again for good support.

Re: Help with "too many redirects" Cameron (GQueues) 9/8/12 2:59 PM
Try resetting GQueues Mobile:

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM, <workto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.. that got me in but its empty. I Think it might be the same issue you solved earlier, going from googlemail to gmail?

Thanks again for good support.

Re: Help with "too many redirects" ET 9/28/12 1:57 AM
Hi Cameron

The new link works OK on my PC and Android Tablet, but on my smartphone (Samsung S3) it only displays the full website (not very usable) and not a mobile version. Please advise.

Also, how do I switch off "auto renew" - I cannot find it in Settings/Accounts

Thank you
Re: Help with "too many redirects" Cameron (GQueues) 9/28/12 5:23 AM
Hi Edward -

You can use this to access the mobile version:
https://gqueues-hrd.appspot.com/m

See here for how to manage auto-renew settings:

-Cameron

--

Re: Help with "too many redirects" Christopher Sophys 10/11/12 8:13 PM
This link does not work for me :-(