iPhone Mobile Tasks not Adding

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
iPhone Mobile Tasks not Adding Glenn Blalock 5/6/12 6:23 AM
When I try to add tasks via iPhone mobile interface, task doesn't appear anywhere.  When I add task on laptop, it shows in mobile.  Help please?
Re: iPhone Mobile Tasks not Adding Glenn Blalock 5/6/12 6:31 AM
Same problem via iPad

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM, <glennbla...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I try to add tasks via iPhone mobile interface, task doesn't appear anywhere.  When I add task on laptop, it shows in mobile.  Help please?

Re: iPhone Mobile Tasks not Adding Glenn Blalock 5/6/12 4:37 PM
Further testing; entering tasks via mobile doesn't work for "inbox";  does work in my queues.

On Sunday, May 6, 2012, Glenn Blalock wrote:
Same problem via iPad

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM, <glennblalock.phd@gmail.com> wrote:
When I try to add tasks via iPhone mobile interface, task doesn't appear anywhere.  When I add task on laptop, it shows in mobile.  Help please?

Re: iPhone Mobile Tasks not Adding Glenn Blalock 10/5/12 6:07 PM
Now, no add in Myqueues or inbox or . . . .