Gqueues - to slow for productive

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Gqueues - to slow for productive 5/15/12 3:58 AM

our company is working with GQueues but at the moment it is to slow for productive usage.
It takes 30sec and more to order a shared list by date with 12 entries, or u got a nagscreen and can try it again.
It feels like the hole Gqueues is slower than a month ago.
We test it with different Browser, always the same. Our connection to the Internet is 100MBit.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Re: Gqueues - to slow for productive Cameron (GQueues) 5/16/12 8:22 AM
Hi Carsten -

Do you have trouble re-ordering tasks in other queues?  This sounds like an issue with that particular queue.  If you can let me know which one you are having trouble with I can investigate and get things back on track for you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GQueues Discussion Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at