Sending reminders to another e-mail

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Sending reminders to another e-mail Alexandr Molin 10/10/12 12:24 PM
Cameron,
I has moved up to the paid version and am very happy! If it is possible of course, I would like to add the sending reminders to another e-mail address (optional). Reminders of the queue associated with the work sent to a business e-mail. Reminders Queue home and family to send a personal e-mail. It would be a very useful feature for me.

Alexander M.
Re: Sending reminders to another e-mail Cameron (GQueues) 10/12/12 7:31 AM
Hi Alexandr -

You should be able to achieve this by setting up a filter in Gmail, so that emails from calendar-n...@google.com with the particular queue name get forwarded to the correct address

Example email:

Inline image 1

Create a filter:

Inline image 2

Click "Create filter with this search" and then choose the forwarding address.

Hope this helps,
Cameron

--

Re: Sending reminders to another e-mail Alexandr Molin 10/12/12 7:40 AM
Cameron, yes, it is true, it is the decision of a question. Thank you!

Alexandr M.