Uploading Tracks

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Uploading Tracks Colin 3/15/12 11:21 AM
I have created a cycle track from Gibraltar to Santander by entering waypoints but cannot upload it.
I have browsed for a program to save it and cannot find Google Community Earth as suggested in the Instructions.
I tried Google Earth Freecall which was the only likely possibility when I browsed for a program. This appeared to be saving it but the upload never completed.
Any suggestions?
Re: Uploading Tracks Klaus, GPSies.com 3/15/12 12:19 PM
Hi Colin,

sorry, but I don't know, what your problem is. Did you created the cycle track by the GPSies track creator? Or what software are you using? Google Earth Freecall? What is that?

Best, Klaus