Map window is empty, why?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Map window is empty, why? gustaf.h...@gmail.com 5/16/12 3:25 AM
Hi

I use gpsies frequently to plan and measure routes for running.
I love the "follow the road" feature or whatever it's called in English.

Since a few days however, I cannot create or view any maps at all.
All I see when entering the site is a empty (white) window where the map should be.

Did gpsies.com change anything or is the problem associated with my computer/OS/browser?

I run IE 9 browser and Win 7 OS.
Some days ago there was an update of the OS including servicepack 1, can that have caused the problem?

Can I change some settings allowing me to use the site again?

I am thankful for all kind of support :)
Re: Map window is empty, why? Klaus, GPSies.com 5/16/12 4:34 AM
Hi,

I have no idea. It's working on my system (IE 9 with Win7) - also after the update. Maybe Microsoft changed anything. Maybe you have a plugIn for disabling Google Analytics or Adsense. Please try another browser, like Chrome or Firefox.

Best, Klaus