Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged.

Showing 1-15 of 15 messages
Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. BC 1/30/12 11:38 AM
We received an email stating that our organization's nonprofit status has been approved (G4NP_Id: 234e38a8-46de-11e1-9bed-17f90d0160a8) however the status (https://google-for-nonprofits.appspot.com/checkstatus) continues to say "In Review" and we are still limited to 10 users.
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. LadyBugz 1/31/12 10:09 AM
Hi there,

It seems like your application is still under review. Are you sure you did not just receive a confirmation email that you have applied? Can you please copy and paste the email you received? Thanks so much.

Carolyn
(unknown) 1/31/12 11:34 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. BC 1/31/12 12:46 PM
Hi Carolyn, I have posted it to you privately.

Thank you
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. LadyBugz 2/1/12 7:14 AM
Thanks BC.

It looks like there is actually a bug in the system, and I appreciate you for reporting it. Your application is still under review and the e-mail was sent by mistake. I'm looking into the issue. You should continue to visit he checkstatus page, and wait for another e-mail. If it has been longer than 30 days since the day you applied until you hear again, please let me know.

Best,
Carolyn
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. BC 2/1/12 7:20 AM
No it has not been 30 days but I have let my supervisors know that we were accepted already and we have already planned our migration so if there is any way this can be expedited it would be really appreciated.

Thank you
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. LadyBugz 2/1/12 9:49 AM
No problem. It may still take a few days, but you should hear soon :)

Carolyn
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. BC 2/3/12 8:42 AM
Thank you Carolyn
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. pvhahistory 7/17/12 5:02 PM
Hi Carolyn: the problem appears to persist.
We applied June 12 2012. We received email subject "Organization status has been Approved" containing info:
"Please include in replies:
G4NP_Country: United States
G4NP_Name: Pajaro Valley Historical Association
G4NP_Id: 79dfec4f-b4d6-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx
G4NP_Activity: Organization"
(but the reply address was "googlefornonp...@google.com")

Today our status reads:

Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. ginabeans 7/19/12 9:00 AM
Sometimes it takes a day or so for this to update in your dashboard. If it still says in Review by the end of the week, please post another reply here.
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. khuffling 7/19/12 9:33 AM
We have had the same problem. The approval email arrived on June 26, 2012 and our Dashboard has not been updated with the non-profit features. G4NP_Id: 41d24661-51cd-11e1-8854-9b614c645c97. Thank you for any help you can provide
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. pvhahistory 7/19/12 3:26 PM
The "org status approved" message was dated July 5: something is stuck...
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. ginabeans 7/20/12 10:10 AM
If your org has been approved and it says 'Approved' on your Check Status Page, have you clicked on 'Enroll' and then enrolled in the individual products?

If you received an email saying you were approved, and your Check Status page still says 'In Review', please give the system a 1-2 days to update in your page. If after 3 days your status for G4NP hasn't been updated yet, post an email here and let us know.
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. khuffling 7/20/12 4:06 PM
In the system it says we are approved for the google apps for non-profits but once in Google apps has not been updated. G4NP_Id: 41d24661-51cd-11e1-8854-9b614c645c97. Katie
Re: Received email stating "Organization status has been Approved" however online status remains unchanged. Spence 8/7/12 8:09 AM
The same thing is apparently happening to us.  We were rejected for inability to verify charity status.  I filled out the online form with additional information (we are a branch of a 501(c)(3) and use a group EIN, and it took some explaining).  Four days ago we got an email (copied below) that said we are approved, but the online status still says rejected.  Our EIN is 31-1813333, and our branch is the Wesley Foundation at Louisiana Tech University (we are a United Methodist college ministry and not affiliated with the university).

Subject:  Re: [#1086912168] Charity status

Hello Spencer,

Thank you for your continued interest in the Google for Nonprofits
program.

We have now verified your 501(c)(3) status and have approved you for the
Google for Nonprofits program.

Please visit the Google for Nonprofits site for future questions and to
enroll in the various products.

Sincerely,

The Google for Nonprofits team