I got an email that says we were accepted, but it is showing as still in review

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
I got an email that says we were accepted, but it is showing as still in review Sam 5/7/12 2:56 PM
I got an email that says we were accepted, but it is showing as still in review

Here's the URL https://google-for-nonprofits.appspot.com/organizationstatus?organization_id=927a08f5-2a8c-11e1-a677-0db98ecf00d4

Here's the id G4NP_Id: 927a08f5-2a8c-11e1-a677-0db98e
cf00d4

Thanks,
Sam
Re: I got an email that says we were accepted, but it is showing as still in review ginabeans 5/11/12 11:39 AM
Hi Sam,

This is a known issue and we run a script each week to fix these bugs. I would give it a few days and check back to see if it has updated. If it's still not updated after 3-4 days, let me know.

-Gina
Re: I got an email that says we were accepted, but it is showing as still in review Sam 5/11/12 11:42 AM
Gina,

It's no longer saying in review, but I'm very confused.  I thought we were applying for a Google grant.  It took over 5 months to hear back that we were "accepted" and now it's saying we have been accepted to apply for a google grant, which will take months more.

5 months to just be allowed to apply for the grant?  Am I understanding this correctly?

Sam
Re: I got an email that says we were accepted, but it is showing as still in review ginabeans 5/11/12 11:58 AM
Sorry it took so long! You have to first apply and be accepted into the general Google for Nonprofits program, and then you can enroll in the individual programs like Apps, Grants, etc. You should now login to your Check Status page, click on 'Enroll', and start your enrollment in Google Grants.