History API - Customize Moment description

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
History API - Customize Moment description Vitor Carreira 7/13/12 4:26 PM
Hi,

I'm starting to play with the History API and I would like to know if it is possible to change/customize the Moment description that appears on the History page. For example:
Instead of "Bougth Alice on Wonderland", I would like to change the text to "Owns Alice on Wonderland" (moment type - BuyActivity)
Instead of "Added Nexus Q", I would like to change the text to "Wishes Nexus Q" or "Added Nexus Q to wish list" (moment type - AddActivity)

So rather than propose new Schemas for moment types I would prefer to customize the text that appears on the moment description in history.

Any ideas?

Thanks,