OAuth or Google API Help

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
OAuth or Google API Help Syntax++ 7/7/12 5:00 AM
Alright.. to tell you exactly what I need, is I need to know all of the current hosts IP Addresses that are currently logged into a single Google account at that one moment in time. Or if there is a way to query specific data from Google's API on how to obtain this type of information or send information out to other hosts that are logged into the account at that time. I felt like getting to the point might make you guys a little happier to answer my question.. Thank you for any help you provide!
Please don't ask why. I have good reason for resorting to this method of finding information.
Thanks Again!

Brady
Re: OAuth or Google API Help Ali Afshar 7/7/12 9:53 AM

Sorry, not possible.