Google Maps Engine Service Updates - 4/26/2012

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Google Maps Engine Service Updates - 4/26/2012 Dylan Lorimer 5/22/12 3:50 PM
Greetings GEB users. Updates to Google Earth Builder this week include:
  • A download link is now available for each asset, permitting you and your users to download a zip file containing all files of the original dataset. Learn more about data download.
  • The styling UI has had a first pass at a visual refresh. Even more to come soon...
  • The GEB UI now supports Google Accounts multi-login. Learn more about multi-login.
  • We now support double-byte-characters for all layer/asset/map names. We hope this helps some of our international users!