Greetings GEB community. A list of user-facing GEB changes with today's update follows.
- WMS GetCapabilties will now pass back the user-supplied auth-token for use with subsequent GetMap requests.
- A new "getting started" overlay for first time users.
- Automatically generated thumbnails for vectors re-enabled on all accounts.
- An updated look for Google Earth Builder that includes a new aesthetic consistent with Google's new UI standards*.
- An updated data specifications article for supported data formats, sizes.
* We'll continue to iterate on this for the next few weeks, and until then you'll still find some widgets that are in the old aesthetic.