WSDL for google maps

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
WSDL for google maps Oleg 2/26/08 7:43 AM
Where is the WSDL for google maps service?
Re: WSDL for google maps Bill Chadwick 2/26/08 8:09 AM
Google Maps is not a SOAP Web Service

Re: WSDL for google maps Oleg 2/26/08 11:57 AM
And what SOAP services are Google support?
I'm find only
http://api.google.com/GoogleSearch.wsdl
and
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v9/AccountService?wsdl
I'd like to use Google Services in application, that requires WSDL
description :(

On Feb 26, 7:09 pm, Bill Chadwick <bill.chadw...@thalesgroup.com>
wrote:
Re: WSDL for google maps barryhunter 2/26/08 4:48 PM
On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Oleg <o.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  And what SOAP services are Google support?
>  I'm find only
>  http://api.google.com/GoogleSearch.wsdl

That webservice has been discontinued anyway. (in favour of the AJAX
search API)

>  and
>  https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v9/AccountService?wsdl

No idea

>  I'd like to use Google Services in application, that requires WSDL
>  description :(

Then I guess you are out of luck. Certainly the Maps API doesnt have
and WSDL - its simple REST. The is sort of support for basic rest in
WSDL, but I dont think its 'complete' -

--
Barry

- www.nearby.org.uk - www.geograph.org.uk -

Re: WSDL for google maps Oleg 2/27/08 1:19 PM
In any case - thanks. Of course, SOAP be better. My boss, I think,
even agreed to pay for such service. Not fate ...