Google Directions API Web Service

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Google Directions API Web Service Zodrax 3/15/11 4:32 AM
Hi,

can someone tell me where I can find the Google Directions API Web service or the appropriate url for that
Web service. Google Geocoding has a Web Service URL  xxx/GeoCode.wsdl and which one
is for the Google Directions API?
Have I perhaps to buy it?

I want from a client-server application (Powerbuilder) to get all routes via the Google Directions API.

Thansk you in advance

Sincerely,

Zodrax
Re: [Google Maps API Web Services] Google Directions API Web Service Chris Broadfoot 3/15/11 6:55 AM
Read the docs here:
http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/directions/

http://twitter.com/broady
Re: Google Directions API Web Service Zodrax 3/17/11 10:08 AM
Thank you Chris for your response!

I always read that document, but I couldn't found the URL to the wsdl
of the Google Directions
Web Service. I know that I have to use it via the Web Service and
SOAP, but to do that I have
to specify the URL to the above wsdl.

Any idea?

On Mar 15, 2:55 pm, Chris Broadfoot <c...@google.com> wrote:
> Read the docs here:http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/directions/

Re: [Google Maps API Web Services] Re: Google Directions API Web Service Chris Broadfoot 3/17/11 3:06 PM
It's not a SOAP web service. It's a simple service accessed via HTTP GET requests.

Please, please read the docs I linked to in more detail.