Google Finance Android app needs some love!

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Google Finance Android app needs some love! Boyd Kelly 8/10/12 11:07 AM
Hi there Google,

You have a perfect opportunity to showcase your Nexus 7 tablet with a beautiful finance app.  However it looks really ordinary.  It should have options to view portfolio performance, overview, fundamentals just like the Google Finance web site.  It should support all the exchanges that the web site supports.

Maybe it should integrate with Google Plus as well somehow.  I'm sure your marketing and engineers could do something awesome, but it appears that Finance is being neglected!  I hope it does't disappear like the Google Finance blog did today!