Unable to See Portfolio and Load Charts

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Unable to See Portfolio and Load Charts Yogendra Jain 4/22/12 8:26 AM
I am not able to load charts and not even able to see my portfolios so can any one help me on this.
Re: Unable to See Portfolio and Load Charts John C Gilmour 4/22/12 8:49 AM
Did you try a different browser? If this worked, try deleting your cache files in the affected browser

John Gilmour
www.JcGilmour.ca
cell: 905-964-0614
phone: 905-346-3488
Computer Service, Sales & More
Special Dell P4 2.8, DDR2, SATA  XP pro, $199 no tax!

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Yogendra Jain <coooly...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not able to load charts and not even able to see my portfolios so can any one help me on this.

Re: Unable to See Portfolio and Load Charts Alex (Google Finance team) 4/24/12 6:07 PM
We continue to see partial page loads intermittently on weekdays. Just hitting refresh in the browser will clear it up. The team is working on getting to the bottom of it and apologizes for the inconvenience!
thanks
Alex