How do I Identify Images - Google Image Search?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
How do I Identify Images - Google Image Search? indran...@gmail.com 6/11/12 6:25 AM
Hi,
 I am making an application in which the user will upload an image and we need to list corresponding products we have in my store.
Our current product search engine can search based on input string. I have seen that in google images when we upload an image for search google returns a matching text (displayed in the searchbox)  and the corresponding images as result of the search query.
I need to capture the matching text for an image which will be input to my product search engine.
Is there any API ( google image search API is already depreciated ) or method by which I can fetch this result through code?

Thanks in Advance,
 Indranil
Re: How do I Identify Images - Google Image Search? tuanh...@gmail.com 2/2/13 1:09 AM