Cannot access project

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
Cannot access project ILIYA Taushanov 7/23/13 7:50 AM

I can no longer access my project WinSetupFromUSB on Google Code:

Is there anything I missed or I need to do?

I. Taushanov

Re: Cannot access project Azahar Sheikh 7/24/13 2:32 AM

me too cant access
that site
Re: Cannot access project Mike Williams 7/24/13 5:41 AM
This project was banned for hosting .rar files without corresponding source files

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Project Hosting on Google Code" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit

Re: Cannot access project 7/24/13 8:45 AM
And the whole project got banned because a few small RAR files (one active, a few deleted/depreciated), which are just updates, part of the project?!

Since I started this free project, years ago, it helped millions of users, for free. Thought Google Code would be a good place to host it, due to the friendly interface and bug tracking system.
Reading the T&C I could find, can you tell me which part of them was not followed?

I. Taushanov
Re: Cannot access project Mike Williams 7/24/13 12:02 PM should be used to host open-source projects for collaborative development. Not hosting the source code prevents collaboration
Re: Cannot access project 7/28/13 5:59 AM
I got that, thanks. Still cannot find relevant T&C part, but is it seems there is really no point of any dispute.

Why is my account is restricted to accessing other projects? Can this restriction be removed? I am taking part every now and then in a few other projects, reporting bugs etc.
Re: Cannot access project 10/8/13 6:05 PM
Would anyone please remove the restriction to accessing other projects?