Can't zoom in google debugger

Showing 1-5 of 6 messages
Can't zoom in google debugger Basil Schmid 7/22/12 9:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I've a pretty stupid question for you which bothers me for the last 2 weeks.
I tried to zoom out in a webpage (I use a Mac and the shortcuts "cmd + –")and all of a sudden my google chrome debugger which was open at that time, scaled down. I haven't found a solution to increase the debugger again.
Maybe you could give me a tipp where to find a solution for this frustrating problem.

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers, Basil
Re: [Chrome DevTools] Can't zoom in google debugger PhistucK 7/22/12 10:56 PM
I believe this workaround might help -
- Focus on the Developer Tools (click on some element within the Elements panel, for example).
- Press Ctrl + 0.
If that does not help, go to -
- Go to chrome-devtools://devtools/devtools.html (you might not be able to click this link, so just copy and paste it in the omnibox).
- Press Ctrl + 0.
See if that helped.

PhistucK

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:37 AM, <schmid...@googlemail.com> wrote:
I tried to zoom out in a webpage (I use a Mac and the shortcuts "cmd + –")and all of a sudden my google chrome debugger which was open at that time, scaled down. I haven't found a solution to increase the debugger again.
Maybe you could give me a tipp where to find a solution for this frustrating problem.

Any help is much appreciated!

Re: Can't zoom in google debugger Emmanuel Vaïsse 3/5/15 7:24 AM
This didn't work for me.

If you can use this solution,

go to chrome://extensions/ (type it in url bar)

then click on 'view background script', this will open a new window dedicated to dev tools,

then you can zoom out OR zoom in.
Re: Can't zoom in google debugger Sébastien Lucas 5/13/15 11:08 PM
I've add the same problem on MAC,
In this page
They say to restore zoom initial size to type SHIFT + 0
It my case, it was SHIFT + CMD + 0

Opening the console in a full window help to gain the focus.
Re: Can't zoom in google debugger Alain Barthelemy 5/20/15 4:43 AM
This problem is still not fixed in 2015 - Chrome Version 43.0.2357.65 (64-bit) - OSX 10.10.3 (14D136)

If you want to get the zoom working ( [cmd +] for zoom in and [cmd 0] for reset ) you'll have to detach the dev-toolz window.