Session variables behave different in local service and in GAE server

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Session variables behave different in local service and in GAE server ADRIAN GARCIA 5/3/12 1:43 AM
Hi,

I have an application using JAVA that jsp files displaying two
languages. Basically on user selection I change the status of a
session variable to know which language is selected. When I try it in
the local server it works fine, but once I upload the application to
GAE server it seems that the value of the session is lost. Any ideas
why this might be happening (shouldnt local server and GAE work the
same?)