Google SQL Service Trusted Testers Signup

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Google SQL Service Trusted Testers Signup Amit Agarwal 2/28/11 9:06 AM
Hello everyone,

We have been working on enabling SQL support for Google App Engine. Many of you have been testing this service and many more of you are in the queue. For those of you in the queue, we will soon be sending you the invites to try out this service.

If you would like to try out Google SQL Service please sign-up here.

thanks
Amit

--
Amit Agarwal | Product Manager | Google SQL Service

Re: Google SQL Service Trusted Testers Signup Noah McIlraith 2/28/11 11:32 PM
What features does the SQL service support? (mostly interested in fulltext).
Re: [google-appengine] Re: Google SQL Service Trusted Testers Signup sanjeev rohilla 2/28/11 11:44 PM