What to do with a "success code" to Google Calendar API?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
What to do with a "success code" to Google Calendar API? Sam Ciz 2/27/12 2:30 AM
Hello,
I've just manage to start example file "simple.php" = Google Calendar PHP Starter Application, and I ended with my browser on page where I got some "success code", I am advised: "Please copy this code, switch to your application and paste it there: ......"
I don't know what to do with it and where to paste it in my application.

Please, can anyone help me?
Thank you!
Sam
Re: What to do with a "success code" to Google Calendar API? Chirag Shah 2/27/12 8:20 AM
Hey Sam,

When you created your OAuth2 client on the Google API Console, did you select "Web Application" as the application type?