Go 1.1.1 is released

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Go 1.1.1 is released Andrew Gerrand 6/12/13 10:57 PM
Hi,

We've just released Go version 1.1.1.

It includes several fixes to the compiler and runtime.

See the change history for details:

You can download binary and source distributions from the usual place:
    https://code.google.com/p/go/downloads/list

To compile from source, update to the release with "hg update release" and build as usual.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.

Andrew
Re: Go 1.1.1 is released victo...@gmail.com 6/13/13 10:36 AM
Hi,

When do you think the amd64  ppa will be updated to 1.1.1 ?
amd64 1.1 was never released.

Thanks.
Re: [go-nuts] Re: Go 1.1.1 is released Gustavo Niemeyer 6/13/13 1:19 PM
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:36 PM,  <victo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When do you think the amd64  ppa will be updated to 1.1.1 ?
> amd64 1.1 was never released.

The reasoning it's taking a while to get the Ubuntu PPA updated is
that I'm facing technical issues in infrastructure I don't have much
control on. There are threads going on around this topic right now, so
expect some update on the subject soon.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net
Re: [go-nuts] Re: Go 1.1.1 is released Gustavo Niemeyer 6/13/13 1:43 PM
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Gustavo Niemeyer <gus...@niemeyer.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:36 PM,  <victo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> When do you think the amd64  ppa will be updated to 1.1.1 ?
>> amd64 1.1 was never released.
>
> The reasoning it's taking a while to get the Ubuntu PPA updated is

The reasoning I can't write properly is a different one, though.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net