Go talks at the Sydney GTUG, August 30

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Go talks at the Sydney GTUG, August 30 Andrew Gerrand 8/15/11 2:59 PM
Rob and I will be taking over the Sydney Google Technology User Group
this month to give a couple of short Go talks.

We hope to stream these talks live and make them available on YouTube
for later viewing.

The details:

GTUG Sydney
  When: Tuesday, 30 August, 6:00pm
  Where: Google Sydney
  1. Andrew Gerrand (Google) - Update on the Go project with a walk-
  through of the construction of a simple App Engine app.
  2. Rob Pike (Google) - In-depth walk-through of a particularly
  interesting piece of Go code, the lexer from the new template package.
RSVP and details:
http://www.meetup.com/sydgtug/events/26926251/

Hope to see you there!

Andrew