"This app is not available for your device"

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
"This app is not available for your device" Howard 8/27/11 6:52 AM
Hi all, I'm unable to find the app in the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Instead I go to the glassboard website and click the link which then
takes me directly to the app.

However then I see:
"This app is not avilable for your device. Tap here for more info."

When I click for more info I see:
"App not available.  This might be because your phone software needs
to be updated, the app is exclusive to a different mobile provider, or
the app is not available in your region."

I live in Singapore and am running the RTM Mango build (part of the
friends & family beta so got on it early).  I'm wondering if because
I'm on Mango that's preventing me from installing the app?

Thanks!
Re: "This app is not available for your device" Jenny Blumberg 8/29/11 5:58 PM
Hi Howard,

The app actually hasn't made it into the WP7 store, so that's why
you're seeing that message. We'll make an announcement on Twitter when
it's up! http://twitter.com/glassboard

Thanks
Re: "This app is not available for your device" dada051 9/13/11 7:40 AM
Is there a date for the release of the Windows Phone 7 App ?
Re: "This app is not available for your device" Jenny Blumberg 9/13/11 3:56 PM
We don't have a date yet.