What do I do?

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
What do I do? Tom R 4/28/11 1:35 PM
App downloaded and installed correctly.  Comes up to a blank board.  I
added a board.

Now what do I do?  I'll invite some people........
Re: What do I do? Jenny 4/28/11 1:37 PM
Wait for an invite! We're rolling out another update, you may have to reinstall.
Re: What do I do? Tom Robbins 4/28/11 1:37 PM
LOL.  Ok..
Re: What do I do? Mike McGurkin 4/29/11 6:14 AM
Hey Tom, I just invited you to my new board, but I don't know if you will get the invite.  I invited your from my contacts, but it wasn't your NG email.  Let me know if you did or did not get it and I will figure out how to make it work.
Re: What do I do? Tom Robbins 4/29/11 6:25 AM

Got it