Big Game This Weekend! Let you captains know your availability

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Big Game This Weekend! Let you captains know your availability Yogi 7/18/12 10:46 AM
Hi Guys,

Last round of the regular season this weekend and the there is still an open spot for the Grand Final in August.

The team captains all need to know your availability so please let them know. We need to know that there are enough numbers to play two individual games.

Captains Are
Pirates (Argh!): Kyle Johnson
Hornets (Buzz): Rob Boyle
Mavs (Yeehaw): Matt Lege/Mike Lancaster
Knight (We like it in the bum): Adam Linke

Here is an article with the standings after 7 rounds:

http://ggafl.com/2012/07/its-gonna-be-a-great-round-8/

Yogi