How to build packages

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
How to build packages Nicola Di Marzo 9/7/12 5:38 AM
Hi, At the glug meeting Padraic told me that someone is interested in knowing how to build packages.
I saved some links about it so i share them with you:
Here' s a discussion on the ubuntu forum that points to other useful info.
Debian info:

RPM - guide on ibm
Hope it helps
Re: [galway-lug] How to build packages Gerard Ryan 9/7/12 8:11 AM
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Galway Linux Users' Group" group.
>To post to this group, send email to
>For more options, visit this group at

Thanks for those links Nicola. For posterity, if anyone needs any help
with any RPM stuff, I might be able to help!

Gerard Ryan :: :: :: @grdryn
PGP Fingerprint: AA11 A666 C98E B6D8 231C 11ED 6EDC 7E4A 62BC 4A15