Are we meeting tonight?

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Are we meeting tonight? Gerard Ryan 7/4/12 6:31 AM
Hi,

Just wondering, what with all the boat racing and whatnot, if we're
still meeting tonight? I'll be there if there are other people there anyway!

--
Gerard Ryan :: ger...@ryan.lt :: http://blog.grdryn.me :: @grdryn
PGP Fingerprint: AA11 A666 C98E B6D8 231C 11ED 6EDC 7E4A 62BC 4A15

Re: [galway-lug] Are we meeting tonight? Carles 7/4/12 7:12 AM

I won't be able to be there

Re: [galway-lug] Are we meeting tonight? AntóinÓg 7/4/12 9:38 AM
i was thinking aboot it, then thought should go to innovation centre instead, then realised thats closes at 8, so back thinking about glug, had an idea for arduino thang I could do for innovation hub, still on the fence though...chances of showing up 50%
Re: [galway-lug] Are we meeting tonight? Nicola Di Marzo 7/5/12 6:47 AM
Argh, sorry i wasn't able to make it.
Any interesting things about yesterday meeting?

Il 04/07/2012 14:31, Gerard Ryan ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering, what with all the boat racing and whatnot, if we're
> still meeting tonight? I'll be there if there are other people there anyway!

--
"Happiness only real when shared"
C. J. McCandless

Re: [galway-lug] Are we meeting tonight? Padraic Harley 7/5/12 1:31 PM
Hey,

Sorry, I was too busy over the last few days with Volvo (091 Labs is in
the Computer and Communications Tent 6pm-8pm each day!). I had meant to
email to see if anyone was interested but never got around to it =(

Anyway, I ended up discussing 12.04 in Aras na nGael at midnight so I'm
counting it as happening =P

Shall we decide now on a place to go for next month?

- padraic

On 04/07/12 14:31, Gerard Ryan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering, what with all the boat racing and whatnot, if we're
> still meeting tonight? I'll be there if there are other people there anyway!

--
Padraic Harley

Phone: +353 (0)85 213 8803
Email: paurict...@gmail.com
Tweet: @pauricthelodger

Re: [galway-lug] Are we meeting tonight? Nicola Di Marzo 7/6/12 9:18 AM
I pop up today at volvo, i hope to find the right tent :-)