Ubuntu studio 12.04

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Ubuntu studio 12.04 Nicola Di Marzo 7/22/12 11:52 AM
I installed it yesterday on my laptop and after several sessions...what
can i say, it works like a charm.
I obtained the minimum value of latency (2,9 ms!!) in jack i ever had
with my roland ua25-ex usb card, running the default kernel lowlatency.

This is one of the best gnu/linux multimedia distro i ever tried...and
the best version of Ubuntu so far.
It's available live for the first time, supported for 3 years.
I recommend you :)

Re: [galway-lug] Ubuntu studio 12.04 Carles 7/22/12 2:31 PM
Thanks for the update

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Galway Linux Users' Group" group.