Reminder re Family Support Network's Pot Luck Wed Dec 14th, 6:30

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Reminder re Family Support Network's Pot Luck Wed Dec 14th, 6:30 Susan Popper 12/12/11 3:12 PM
Reminder Please your attendance by Tues noon.

Birthday Clipart            Click to view                 Confetti Clipart

Family Support Network Holiday Pot Luck party

Please join us for our annual holiday family pot luck party on Wednesday Dec 14th at 6:30pm-9pm at 460 Oak St-Destination program building in Newmarket.

RSVP Susan to:  in...@familysupportnetwork.ca  and bring a pot-luck donation.

We have games and music by Steve Porter & friends.

Limited Respite offered for FSN families. Please rsvp by December 12th if you require respite.