F# in the Enterprise Panel Recording Posted

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
F# in the Enterprise Panel Recording Posted panesofglass 5/17/11 2:29 PM
You can find it on the C4FS home page: http://www.communityforfsharp.net/
Re: F# in the Enterprise Panel Recording Posted jp 5/17/11 2:44 PM
awesome! it was great you guys took to the time to put this web cast together...really appreciate you all sharing some knowledge...have a good one  -- jon parker

Re: F# in the Enterprise Panel Recording Posted 7sharp9 5/17/11 2:48 PM

As much as there was interesting stuff presented, it shows you thats still plenty of great stuff to approach with f#, code complexity and volume are reduced significantly for starters.

Its made me more determined, I'm going to push f# in the server side as much as possible, interesting times...