API Sample Script

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
API Sample Script Freshbooks 5/19/12 7:49 PM
Hi, I am not really a web developer, however i was wondering if anyone
has a sample php or html page / script i could use to call all the
items in my item list and display them.

I'm not at the point of hiring a developer yet, until i test my flow
process and see if it will even work. I have looked at some sample
library, but can't seem to get it. I'm just looking for a simple
script i can use to put in my fresh books url and token and pull the
items, descriptions and costs from my item list.

All and any help would be great.
Re: [FreshBooks API Discussion] API Sample Script Kirill 5/23/12 6:47 AM
Hi,

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Freshbooks <mic...@krove.com> wrote:
> i was wondering if anyone
> has a sample php or html page / script i could use to call all the
> items in my item list and display them.
Risking not to be hired :) the combination of

http://developers.freshbooks.com/authentication-2/#TokenBased
http://developers.freshbooks.com/docs/items/#item.list
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-init.php

should give you the sample, you're looking for.

> I am not really a web developer...
> I'm not at the point of hiring a developer yet, until i test my flow
> process and see if it will even work.
No offense, but the above two statements contradict each other.

--
Kirill