Filtering invoices by multiple clients?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Filtering invoices by multiple clients? Justin Carboneau 3/19/12 2:45 PM
Is there any way to get an invoice list which is filtered by more than
one client? I know I can filter by client_id and get all the invoices
from a specific client, but there doesn't seem to be a way to pass in
multiple client_ids.
Re: Filtering invoices by multiple clients? Fresh Marcos 3/20/12 4:11 AM
Hey Justin,

Unfortunately the invoice.list doesn't accept more than one client as a filter. The only work around I can think right now would be to create a loop in your code where on each cycle you would make a call to invoice.list filtering by one client_id.

I hope this helps, but I will also pass your suggestion to our team, but no promises can be made.

-----
Fresh Marcos