Most explored categories and Top places for a User(User-ID).

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Most explored categories and Top places for a User(User-ID). Magda 9/5/11 12:35 PM
I've been trying to get these information, but I can't find The API.
What I should do to get these information?

Thanks for your great help.
Magda.
Re: Most explored categories and Top places for a User(User-ID). Akshay Patil 11/9/11 2:20 PM
Hi Magda,

For a couple of reasons, we haven't been able to make the "top categories" list available. You can, however, get top venue information for an authenticated user via https://developer.foursquare.com/docs/users/venuehistory.html

~ak
--
Akshay Patil / Foursquare Platform Evangelist
@akdotcom / @foursquareapi