Tallying real-time checkins to hundreds of similar venues (under same corporation)

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Tallying real-time checkins to hundreds of similar venues (under same corporation) Andy Milk 11/15/11 9:28 AM
I'm building a simple app for a client that we'd like to use the Real-Time API for.

My question is:

There could be dozens or hundreds of individual venues.  They are part of a large chain of venues.

How do I go about getting the real-time checkins for all of these venues?  If I know the FourSquare Venue ID for all of them, is there a way I can subscribe to all of them?

Thanks,
Andy
Re: Tallying real-time checkins to hundreds of similar venues (under same corporation) Andy Milk 11/16/11 6:17 AM
Thanks Akshay

Is there an upper limit to how many venues can authorize the app?

What if not all of the venues have managers?  Can we claim the venues
(since they're part of the corporation)?

Thanks,
Andy