FLUX 3 Free extra Templates

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
FLUX 3 Free extra Templates webdude 2/6/12 7:19 AM
Greetings,

Are there any websites or online resources where we can download more
free website TEMPLATES to add to flux?

Cheers!
Re: FLUX 3 Free extra Templates webdude 2/14/12 8:07 AM
Can we incorporate other templates into the Flux template library?
What's the best way to go about it?
Re: FLUX 3 Free extra Templates ralfy 2/14/12 8:13 AM
Flux can open any website, so any template you can find on the web is
a Flux template.
Re: FLUX 3 Free extra Templates webdude 2/14/12 1:04 PM
I know this, but how can I incorporate a TEMPLATE ( not a website )
into the Flux library so that is there as a starter page?
Re: FLUX 3 Free extra Templates jvcbiggles 3/14/12 4:22 AM
Webdude,
You can make a template in flux easily.  Here is a link to the screecast instructions: http://flux-app.wikispaces.com/How+to+make+your+own+templates